Does this breeder seem legit/ethical? Responses seem suspicious but unsure

@bmackenzie88 Very common in the US. Most show dog breeders remove them, it is becoming more common to leave though. My girl has them removed, not my favorite but far from a deal breaker for me.

@bmackenzie88 Haven't heard of it with Goldens but it's fairly common with hunting dogs. Like it's damn near impossible to get a dog from one who specializes in breeding hunting line dogs to not already have the dew claws removed and tails docked when you get then since it happens at like 2 days old.

@rodm1974 Not in any other civilised country where its illegal to dock tails (and ears). Even if hunting dogs have a higher chance to injure their tails, its still a marginal amount where the injury can't be treated.

@hand_of_grace Run away from this breeder. No one should breed a larger breed before age 2. No health tests is a big red flag.

Too many ethically bred Goldens out there to bother with a sub standard one.

@hand_of_grace Personally, I would be looking at local breed specific rescues instead of giving a breeder money. There are PLENTY of rescues out there that would be a better choice, IMHO, than adding to the existing overpopulation.