Building home walk-in shower for my giant beasts - need sprayer recommendation

reneewly

I am building a walk-in dog shower in a spare room (well, it's being built for me). My two Anatolian Shepherds are large, 110 and 145 lbs, and we hope this setup will work well as they get older.

I need a sprayer/shower system. Since they have long double coats, I assume a heavier duty spray head is preferred. I was thinking about something like this - am I crazy? Any suggestions for a better option? Thanks!

https://www.katom.com/064-B0167.html

dog tax (from a couple years ago):

@reneewly I’d say you are on the right track but no need to go that expensive. You need to have the shower plumbed like a bathroom sink, and have a fairly regular sink faucet installed. Than add a 6 ft garden or flexisteel hose. Then use an ordinary hose end sprayer with variable outputs, like you would use on your garden hose. The ability to switch between different streams is very helpful. The head you have chosen is actually very uncomfortable to use. Look at a pet supply catalog in their tub section for a better idea of the faucet, if I’m not being clear. Beautiful pups!!

@reneewly Make sure you find a way to keep the hair out of your drain because over time, all that hair builds up. Make sure you screen it from going down the drain. Most of the grooming salons I've worked at have had major plumbing issues from all the hair. Just a thought. Good luck! Sounds fantastic for your big babies.