[Breed Recommendations] Looking to get my next sporting dog

@bpps Get a welsh springer! If you really like them that counts for a heck of a lot. At the end of the day, they’re your companion for the next 15 years. Which would make you happiest to be with and work with? I do think they have plenty of personality.

@dillion30 I’ve really fallen in love with them!! But most of the boys I’ve met seem to be a little bland, which I kinda like, but I love my dogs at home with lots of personality. I haven’t met many girl welshes to be honest. I also had someone tell me that they wouldn’t recommend them because they were slow maturing and they didn’t think they would be a good fit for us. I really do like them though, and know a breeder.

Ahh, it’s just so hard to be like “I choose this breed” when there are literally so many and I like different ones and just have a hard time choosing one.

@dillion30 Kinda? I guess by bland and no personality, most of the dogs I think of are just there, like they could blend into the shadows and care less. Kinda slow, also.

Personality is more like, goofy, smart, eager, sassy, what you said. I just really like how my GSD/Husky has a personality and is silly and extra in everything he does.