Blue Heeler pup needing home

ctoss

Hey all, brought home a blue heeler pup - now 3 months old, i have started to get a very bad asthma allergic reaction to her and unfortunately will have to rehome her. I know this may be a shot in the dark but i thought id ask you all if you know of - or are currently looking for an ACD. She is a sweet girl, wicked smart, crate trained, potty trained, knows basic commands and will be fully vaxxed in 2 weeks. Located in Ontario, Canada - GTA. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks!

@ctoss Tell us a little more and maybe a photo? We have a pair of siblings that are now 6 months. Open to a third… we have 5 cats, 2 ACDs, 2 Macaws, 2 Aldabra tortoises, 8 Herrmann tortoises, 25 koi, and a red eared slider.

@ctoss I'd be interested. I have a 5 year old female ACD rescue who was brought in with a litter of her pups that were all adopted before her. I was the lucky one! She would love to have a playmate. Located in Eastern Iowa. FYI - Lots of cows, and I have a river property near 2200 undeveloped acres of wildlife refuge.

Back