B.E. for Human Aggression

@jay733 What a beautiful and loving tribute to your baby. Think of him always in the rising moonlight, romping in the woods through clouds of fireflies. He’ll never have to feel
afraid again. He’s at peace now and may the good memories of him ease your grief.

@jay733 I'm so, so sorry. Can we see a picture of your sweet boy?

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."

@angeline789 Thank you. That is a helpful quote that gives me hope. I tried to edit the post to add images but don't have that option; perhaps it is not possible because this was a text post. He was completely white (we were surprised when the DNA test showed he was part Rottweiler), had beautiful brown eyes and ears that stood straight up :)

@jay733 The easiest way to add pictures to a post or comment is upload to Imgur, then link here.

When I was looking for the quote I gave, I found out there’s a ton of sites out there with poems on the loss of beloved dogs... suffice to say, I couldn’t get through more than a few, even though it’s been years since the last time I had to say goodbye to a companion. 💔

Back