Am I making a good decision seperating my adult pomeranian dog from my other 2 big dogs?

bladers

I have 3 dogs. 12 yo pomeranian (f), 9 yo german shepherd (m) and 4 yo golden retriever(f). I live away from my parents and I really want to take jenny (my pom) with me because it gets lonely at times where I live. Its not that my pom is bonded with the big dogs. The big dogs usually dominate her. And she tries to hide under the car whenever my german shepherd gets aggressive (not too much, its decreased now). I am a full time student, but since my project is in progress rn, i dont really have a rigit timetable at uni. So I can train her to be at home alone. She is a mellow dog and the cutest. She is used to my company. Would she get homesick if I take her with me?

@bladers Take her. Sounds like she’s being tortured/stressed/harassed by aggressive dogs “dominating” her. It’s a terrible life to force her to live, her home should be her peaceful sanctuary, not to mention very dangerous. Poor little dog sounds terrified.

@bladers If she has spent more then half her life with those dogs and your parents then taking her away will have bad affects on her.

You can give it a try for about 7 days. But be careful as dogs are prone to depression just as much as humans are.