1099 vs W-2, thoughts?? Very long, sorry lol

@stevona I’m in South Carolina and thankfully more and more places (at least where I live) are starting to properly classify their employees. I’m not sure if the government started cracking down or something but I’m not complaining.

@teenchill Honestly I think you need to give the 1099 job an ultimatum. They won’t find someone who’s experienced in the field who is willing to work for that. I’ve been in a similar position. I’d honestly let them know you’d be willing to work at their business full time if they’re willing to sit down and actually talk out a plan you can both agree upon. Know your worth, your skills. Don’t undersell yourself.

@tharseo Thank you I appreciate it, I'm not a confrontational person or the type to ask for money even if it's something like this where I have to lol It's just one of those things were I feel taken advantage of from both jobs And I'm not quite sure what to do lol I'm definitely taking note of everything you all are saying and I'm making a list of the things that I'm going to be bringing up to them when it comes to talking to them

Back