Zoomies in Hurricane Hillary

My pup has a secret life as a rain enthusiast and storm chaser. I caught him glued to the balcony window, practically mesmerized and whining over the downpour. And the moment I cracked open the front door to grab an Amazon package (poor delivery guy), he saw his chance! Faster than a cat spotting a laser dot, he darted past me and made a beeline for the park. He started doing these dramatic rain-soaked zoomies, turning it into a wet game of tag. Every time I got close, he'd dash off, probably laughing in doggo language. Long story short, we both came home looking like the losers of a water-balloon competition. 😥

Pics:

@1011 Where are the photos 📸
Sorry for your soaking. But sounds like your puppy was living his best life and probably got a good nap in after

@1011 Sounds like my boys. They both loved playing in the rain in our backyard. My girl wouldn't even go out most of the time and when she did, she refused to go out from under our patio cover. She peed and pooped on our outside rug(at least she made it outside) since she wouldn't go on our artificial grass because it wasn't covered.

@1011 Oh boy. Mine didn't want to go on the wet grass even when he was already soaked with rain to do his poop. He wanted to go back instead... Then wanted to play with the flirt pole in the rain that he hated...

Back