What are your dogs' nicknames?

calicoder2

i'll start. his full name is yavin 4 so there's the basic riffs on that. yav, yavo, yavi, etc.

had him for two months. so far we have vanilla bean (hes the only white one from the litter), jamba juice, jazzercize/jazz hands, thrash panda, velocityraptor, rebel scum, beef torpedo, moo missile, devildog (not a marine, just periodically satanic), and ya c*nt (legally not cussin if you say it in australian).

i make myself chuckle with nicknames for him all the time. havin a rough time with a back injury and would love to hear some of yours

@calicoder2 her name is chia, but we also call her chiba, chiba-dog, chibus (many variations of this pronounced slightly differently), chango, corbis, chibastank, stinky girl, stinky dog, sweet baby, big or little baby, puppis (?), buppy, bubby, butter dog (lol)… i don’t think i can even list them all here. her shelter name was ‘girlie girl’ lol which she no longer responds to. is it really your pet if you don’t have over 20 different nicknames for them… hahah

Back