Waterless shampoos/deodorizing spray suggestions? (Pls don't recommend igroom cologne as I am not bougie enough)

thegiant

So, my dogs get bathed every 4 weeks, but in between those weeks they do sometimes get a little stinky playing or rolling around in something.

I would love the answer to be bathe them more often, but my bf won't let me get a velocity dryer for at home, so bathing them at home is a bit of a pain :p.

So, until I finally have a velocity dryer, are there any waterless shampoos or deodorizing sprays you would recommend? I was looking at bark2basics' in between clean since it seems to be a spray instead of a foam and I like that. I've heard mixed things about products that are for between baths overall, though.

@glassmenagerie_ How well does a $60 velocity dryer work? One of my dogs is a springer spaniel, albeit I keep her at 3/8", but my other dog is a pomeranian mix with a very long coat. I was looking at the flying pig ones, as I've heard they're good for home grooming or as a backup at work.

I have a hempz cologne that I bought from work during our summer special. I love the smell, but it leaves a sticky residue if you spray more than like twice on them, and I don't think the smell lasts long at all. I think the scent from the tropiclean detangler I use lasts longer. I wish I could have bought matching shampoo/conditioner with the hempz :(.

@thegiant I have an $85 Shelandy dryer that does pretty well for the price. It could definitely dry a springer.

Now if you are willing to spring for the Flying Pig one, I would got for that. The brand is very good and would get the job done much faster.

@thegiant I use and recommend natures specialties speedy groom waterless shampoo for when bathing is not an option to my clients or if a dog I just groomed has an accident and needs a quick spot clean. It works very very well

@thegiant What kind of coats do they have? Short haired dogs can be wiped down with hypoallergenic baby wipes, and any of them can get their eyes, faces, ears paws and butts wiped at least.

Back