UPDATE: I found 3 stray dogs yesterday and I don’t know what to do [help]

eileenwithfaith

Original post:
First of all, thanks to all of the people that told me what to do. Pawboost is a great way to find the owners of the dog! :)

Its been 17 days since I found the dogs, took them to check for microchips but none had it, I also reported them to the police, put post on Facebook, Craigslist, Pawboost and posters on mailboxes. At day 10 a lady comes to pick up two of the dogs (Pitbull and the Saint Bernard puppy) and I asked for proof of ownership, which she had and the dogs seemed to recognize her. I'm still trying to find the owners of the Husky, but all I get is messages from people trying to buy the husky off me to mate it with their dog , huge no no since my family has already gotten used to the dog being around and we do not know the ethics of this people. We will be holding the Husky until the shelter opens to see what action can be taken further, if the owner is not found we are considering adopting her.

edit:

Link to pictures of the dogs

@eileenwithfaith So happy you managed to find the owner for two of the dogs. Hopefully the third comes forward. Otherwise maybe you’ll consider keeping the dog?

No pressure obviously. But well done you for taking them in in the first place.

@eileenwithfaith I also hope you keep the husky if you can’t find the owner. What a beautiful sweet looking baby. I hope wherever the pup ends up that they have an amazing life. I’m sure that they will if they end up with you and you’re giant, loving heart!

Back