Trouble filling up schedules.

chris_1989

I groomed corporate for almost 10 years and now schedule appointments for a mobile grooming business. Being so I know what the “slow seasons” are; I just feel like this one is really dragging out. We are pretty much relying on last second same day clients even if the drive to them is not ideal for the groomer. Anyone else having a really really hard time getting appointments to book?

P.s. I know the why (aka a pricier luxury service in the face of a financially struggling nation USA), I’m asking if anyone else mobile, private, and corporate is experiencing this.

@chris_1989 Corporate groomer here, we had a lot of bookings at the height of March Mat-ness but we've seen a dip the past few weeks. I didn't have any bookings today had had to do a cashier shift.

@chris_1989 I'm a mobile groomer also and the last two weeks have been slow. Next week too, gets busier after that. My guess is a bad tax season + election year + eclipse madness and spring break. Good luck!!

@chris_1989 I’m completely full but I think a few local groomers have either retired recently or done a BIG price increase. Getting a lot of new customers

Back