Training

betelo995

Boarding training ?

Hi everyone, I have a question hopefully someone had some experience with this. I sent my dog to boarding training for 3 weeks. He’s such a silly guy, but nothing bad. he’s 8 months old. Long story short, he came back yesterday and the trainer told us he is really good and we see good improvement but still need some work with his focus since he gets so distracted and forget to follow. My concern or question is that he seems sad since he came back and I’m not sure If it’s normal ?
Also what’s expected for a dog to be fully trained by 3 weeks? I feel like my dog is better than before but still a lot of work to do, like he won’t go down when we say it, he still pull out when on leash and all that stuff that maybe it is a little bit better but I think I expected what they said at the beginning like he was going yo be able to do it, and now it was like pretty much like “your dog is a stubborn “ I’m not blaming anyone I just want to know your experiences and we decided to boarding training since we have 4 kids at home and it is hard to do it ourselves with all of them.