Shampoo suggestions

yourking

Hi,
Looking for suggestions for long lasting scent shampoos for longer hair dogs. I’ve been recommended double K Grimeinator(32:1), Ultimate( 50:1) and Ultimate Unleashed(64:1). Anyone know what these smell like and if ones better than the other? I’d imagine the high ratio is a more concentrated scent? Do you have any suggestions for shampoos that are superior in their scent sticking around for longer than these? Price isn’t really a factor. I just want something that works really well and keeps them smelling clean for a while.

@yourking Hydra senses care smells amazing! They have a full kit with shampoo, conditioner, booster, finishing spray, and cologne. I have a hard time keeping my Shi-Tzu smelling good for more than a day or two. This stuff smells great for over a week which is a miracle for him.

@yourking I’m OBSESSED with Warren London. I use it for my dog (my job buys the cheap stuff) and she smells amazing for weeks. Preferably the Milk and Honey scent. I’m really trying to get work to invest in it because it really does get clients complimenting their dog’s smell for awhile.

Back