Rescue 6 1/2 month old won’t go outside

mariafrances

I got 6 and a half month old puppy from a “breeder” “giving them away because she is terminally sick and can’t care for them anymore” there are quite a few red flags in this post. She sent me pictures that were taken when they were still very little puppies. Didn’t tell me the female I got (my friend got one and I got one) was already in heat! They are not very socialized. And they are terrified of the outside! I mean I have to pick her up and take her out and then she just sits there scared and wanting to either go under my porch or right back in the house. I’ve tried dropping the leash, she goes right back to the house. I ask her if she needs to go potty or outside and she hides. After she Potties inside she hides. And I have never scolded her. I’m sure they weren’t treated well. What do I do to fix this? I feel so bad for these babies. Also not to mention they have deep cuts that are healing scabs all over them like they just let them fight or something and didn’t even care to separate ones that had problems. Idk.