Recommendations besides kibble

silencedogwood

Hello

I have two Chiweenie dogs one is little over a year and the other is 7 months old. I been feeding both Open Farm Kibbles. But I don’t want to feed them kibbles anymore. I’m not sure what to feed them. One of my dogs is so picky my younger dog will eat anything. I’ve tried farmers dog for my older one he won’t eat it. I’ve tried Sundays he won’t eat that as well. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

@silencedogwood My mom and I both have Chi mixes and they love A Pup Above! They have a section of their website where they answer any questions regarding WSAVA compliance (if that is of importance to you) and they’ve got a good amount of named organ meats. They have grain free and grain inclusive options. It’s all made in facilities along with Costco/Kroger products, so that makes me feel sure the quality of meat is high. My girl loves the turkey the best.

@silencedogwood I’ve fed my pup spot and tango unkibble beef & barley for over a year now & while it’s expensive, and customer service was messed up for awhile, it’s been such a good product I have to keep ordering.

Back