Raw Dog Food Advice

Looking for advice. I have a five year old mix breed dog about 45 ibs who has been eating raw since she was a puppy. For several months now she has liquid diarrhea. She had a stool sample workup at the vet and they found nothing. She has no other symptoms and no blood on stool. I have several other dogs on the same food and they have no issues. I use Titan Dog food blue which contains:

(Poultry, Beef, Salmon By-Product, Egg Product, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Hearts, Beef Kidneys, Dicalcium Phosphate, Wheat Germ Oil, Taurine, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Zync Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Yucca Schindigera Extract (For Flavor), Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, d-Biotin, Ethylenediamine, Dihydriodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Tocopherols (Preservative))

@thrivenotjustsurvive Similar experience. We fed one of our dogs small batch brand raw for almost a year & most of that time he had the same issue as yours- watery stool, but nothing “wrong” as far as the vet diagnostic went. He was also very skinny. It resolved as soon as I switched him to cooked food. Honest Kitchen dehydrated at first, but after some thought wasn’t comfortable with the lack of organ meat for nutrients & so.much.potato. & spinach that his poop was green. Now, after stumbling upon this sub & reading all the wikis and various actual research, both my dogs are fed wsava compliant, science backed food. They gladly eat it & are doing well.

@thrivenotjustsurvive The puppy did well with Hill’s small breed stuff, but I’m going to swap her to Pro Plan -because that’s what the 2 year old is doing well with- so they could eat the same food for simplicity’s sake once she’s ready for adult food. We do kibble in the morning & canned for dinner. Kinda funny to me that he is doing well with the Pro Plan because that’s what the breeder sent us home with when we got him & now 2 years later, we’re back to it.