Pay more buy less?

Getting another dog. My Irish wolfhound switched from Victor to candiae large breed and is doing perfect on it. Her food cost ~$70 but she eats only 4 cups a day and is lasting longer than Victor and ate more cups on victor. My new dog will be a Rottweiler that is 2 weighing about 100+. I would like to put him on Next Level but he would need 5/6 cups a day but the food is cheaper. Stick with candiae even though it’s pricey but last longer? Just want to make sure my thoughts make sense.

@dragonslayer3000 Not going to comment on the brands, but Im guessing you've checked the calories per cup and that's how you've come to the amounts?

Also is your dog an ideal weight at 100+ pounds? Just making sure because many people think rotties should be thicker than they are.

@brennanskates Your correct I’ve checked the calories per cup.
And 100 is perfect no bigger. I’m all for lean and fit dogs. My last one was only 85lbs with muscles showing, did a lot of uphill running to build muscle tone

@brennanskates Yes. I went through both calories for both. I’m very critical on my pets weight. He is about 109 now but I’m going to have him be 100 as that would be his perfect weight. I know all about canine fitness to build muscle tone and such. My pets will never even be pet weight just fit dogs.