Need advice on potty stuff

david321e

I'm frustrated with this one dog that ain't mine. She's a grown mid life dog, size of my 11 women foot. I let her out at 12 am and got up this morning at about 8 and I woke up to poo. Meanwhile my 7 month old medium dog hasn't had an accident in forever. I don't do anything, but let her out and clean it up. This has been a pattern for awhile and I chalked it up to me sleeping in from 9 pm to about 8.

The owner said that when put in kennel she poops anyways, but the kennel is too big as it's sized to a normal small dog size. This has been a problem for forever so I don't think this is a medical thing. Is this a training thing or are extra tiny dogs supposed to go to the bathroom so often that you need to be an early riser just to not get dumped with an accident daily? Would an appropriately sized crate help? I'm not too sure cause I heard that dogs will go in crate anyways if they desperate. I have a feeling that once I leave, the owner will be in trouble cause they in wheelchair and will be getting a prosthetic leg that they new to and their kid is at school and track for most of the day.