Minimal beeper to attach on dog collar

jef1225

ISO a very minimal beeper that I can attach onto my dogs collar. I only need a beep functionality. Does not need to be long range.

My dog has used an e collar in the past and does extremely well with short range beep recall.

She rarely even wears a collar - but when she does I prefer she just wear one, not doubling up with the e collar.

I also really hate the bulky remote.

I saw this on amazon which looks great but it's only vibration!

Airtag/tile are too laggy :(

Is there anything out there that would meet this need?

@jef1225 This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

Name: Kona Clip Dog Training Device- Dog Vibration Clip with Remote for Small, Medium and Large Dogs, Correction Device for Dogs with Vibration, Waterproof, Rechargable

Company: Kona Clip

Amazon Product Rating: 4.7

Fakespot Reviews Grade: F

Adjusted Fakespot Rating: 4.7

Analysis Performed at: 01-03-2024

Link to Fakespot Analysis | Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!

Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.

We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.

@jef1225 Why not just use the ecollar then? Tags can be moved onto the Ecollar if that's a concern. If out walking, you can remove alternative collars - that's what I do, and pocket them. A big concern with dogs and stuff being attached to them, is if the item can hold up to getting wet, impacts, dirt, mud, etc.

@imagebeastmarkbeast I have a nice 1.5 inch collar with my information embroidered on it. I’d much prefer to have something I can attach on it. Especially since I don’t need a vibration or shock.

I definitely can just do the two collar thing, but I don’t want to and that’s why I’m posting. I have a poodle and her hair gets matted with added equipment

@jef1225 Back in the dark ages of working dog training, long range recall used a dog whistle. It worked great for shepherds, retrievers, springers and other hunting dogs. If you just want a tone, the old-fashioned analog metal whistle is $10, easy to train, no need to charge or use batteries, easily heard over long distances, lasts forever, and is light to carry. I get the love affair with electronics and all. But you can hang a dog whistle around your neck.

https://www.k9magazine.com/dog-whistle-training/

Nick Jones, British trainer/behaviorist on whistle tone & proper blowing.

@goodintentiionz Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the 'Jugbow Dog Shock Collar 3300FT' and I thought you might find the following
analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Effective training with multiple modes (backed by 6 comments)
* Great battery life and ease of use (backed by 4 comments)
* Waterproof and durable design (backed by 2 comments)

Users disliked:
* Strap material prone to fraying and shredding (backed by 2 comments)
* Inconsistent shock effectiveness, especially on dogs with thick fur (backed by 3 comments)
* Unreliable waterproof feature, malfunctions after contact with water (backed by 2 comments)

Do you want to continue this conversation?

Learn more about 'Jugbow Dog Shock Collar 3300FT'

Find 'Jugbow Dog Shock Collar 3300FT' alternatives

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.