Looking for some opinions

sj123

I work at a pet store and I’m just trying to get some opinions and information.
What are y’all’s opinions of Nulo and Stella & Chewys? They are very new brands in my store and I don’t know much about them :) thanks y’all

@sj123 Neither of them meet the highest standards laid out by vet groups including WSAVA and the AAHA. They’re both just boutique brands who do not have appropriate experts on staff, do not conduct feeding trials and use big copacking facilities that make dozens to hundreds of other diets.

@sj123 1.
Nulo is a pet food company that emphasizes high-quality, natural ingredients to provide optimal nutrition for pets. They offer a variety of products, including dry kibble, canned food, and treats for both cats and dogs. Nulo's recipes typically feature animal-based proteins as the main ingredient. They avoid corn, wheat, and soy. Nulo also incorporates probiotics for digestive health and focuses on providing a well-balanced diet for pets. I am using the grain inclusive fish line and am happy with the results.

1. Stella & Chewy's is known for its raw and freeze-dried pet food options. Their products are designed to provide the nutritional benefits of a raw diet while ensuring convenience and safety. The freeze-drying process helps retain the nutritional value of the ingredients while eliminating moisture. Stella & Chewy's offers a range of options including freeze-dried raw patties, kibble, and meal mixers that can be added to a pet's regular diet. The brand places a strong emphasis on using high-quality, responsibly sourced ingredients. I love the freeze dried patties to add as toppers
Both brands have gained popularity among pet owners looking for premium and nutritious food options for their pets. As with any new brand, it's a good idea to research customer reviews, consult with veterinarians, and consider your customers' preferences.

Back