Looking for a heathy all round kibble for 2 year old Beagle

raychel47243

Our two year old Beagle has been on Costco Nature's Domain kibble since puppyhood. This was the food recommended by our breeder. Beagles are "foodies" so we want to be able to switch up flavor formulations from time to time. We are considering taste of the wild since its the same as the Costco brand but we are looking for other suggestions. With one smallish dog the Costco bags are just too big for us to store in the house.

@raychel47243 Natural balance has a variety of flavors in their limited ingredient line that are for small breeds. Don’t know if beagles fall in that category, but they have regular size too. And, it comes in smaller bags! We have a foodie too, and what I do instead is rotate crumbled freeze dried treats on top of the kibble (lamb liver, rabbit liver, beef liver, salmon). Keeps him happy!

Thanks for the suggestions :) Although I see that Fromm's dog food got down voted, how come? Fromm's is one that my local pet food store recommends so I'm wondering why some people don't recommend it.

@mrsrae I’d also recommend Fromm. The Four Star line is fully rotational, and the bags are available in all sizes.

Nutrisource is another good one.

Back