I need massive help (newborn puppies)

johnnyboy1998

I've been blessed with 5 frenchie puppies they're a day old, however my anxiety is beyond the roof and i don't want to mess up. The situation is I been feeding the puppies with petlac milk replacement through a syringe and I didn't want to overfeed them so I give them like 3 small squirts. The syringe has slightly less than 5mL of replacement. The mother dog will not lay down so I can put her near them and I assumed its because she's in pain from the C-section. Am I doing anything right? I'm so scared. So far she's been licking her puppies and I been constantly monitoring. I've kept the heating pad under them on and kept the AC heater at 77 for them.

Any advice? Am i doing this right? Am I overthinking this?

@johnnyboy1998 Momma dog needs some calcium and quality food and the babies and mom need to be someplace inside and safe. If she has green looking stuff coming out of her she needs to go to the vet with the puppies.

@hannah2000 So far I've fed momma dog with food mixed her usual and puppy prescribed by the vet

Only discharge is blood from her C section and so far that has stopped

Puppies are in the guest bedroom in a whelping box with heating pad and the heater on

I check in every 30 mins so far