I just wanna say a biggg f u to Giardia

matchboxfox

My pup came to me with raging Giardia, and I dealt with it with my older dog when he was a pup. Guess I forgot how much of a pain it is lol. She’s 3 days into a 5 day panacur and 10 day flagyl (the actual name is gone in my tired brain rn) but there are glimpses of normal poos mixed in with the terrible runny ones and I was feeling so hopefully today 🥲 she’s been doing so good in her crate at night and having no accidents at all between the times I take her out, and I guess I’m too much of a softy and wanted her crate to be comfy with a towel and a puppy pal but she got up and started crying and before I could get to her in my tired state she pooed everywhere 😫 so at 3 am I had to throw out all the soft things (I kept the pup pal idk how to properly clean it but it’s too expensive to toss after 4 days lmao) and give her a bath while disinfecting everything again and her with chlorahexadine wipes and then take a shower all while her beginning crate training goes down the drain ☹️☹️ she’s sleeping now while I plan to find a way to wipe Giardia from the earth lol

I’m hoping she gets over it the first time I’ve been cleaning like a maniac for the past few days

Back