I’m so perplexed 🤔

jazianna2006

I have a 5 month old puppy and literally takes up all of my free time. I work 9-5 M-F and I literally leave work and go straight home to her. My family member watches her during the day and then we kind of trade off when I get home. So someone is pretty much always there with her. She can be home alone for a few hours though. So there are times when I know I will leave her alone in her playpen.

But, I am always so perplexed when I see other people actually having a life while raising a small puppy. I always look like a tired mess 😵‍💫.

What’s the secret?

@ptrchunt Yes!!!! That's literally what I use!!! It's embarrassing but I learned about it from the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial. No comment on that as that's not what the forum is about. I just randomly heard about Shape Tape and it's saved me this year. 😆🥴😂😂😂🤗👍

@utopeon Used to call her a land shark, but since she's started death rolling stuff, I've changed it to crocodile or "Schnappi": We live in Austria, there was a song some years back "Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil" (Schnappi, the little crocodile) that for some reason got really famous. Anyway, Schnappi is a word play on schnappen - to snap, and it's oh so fitting for my little monster!!

Back