I’m sitting here in constant pinching pain! If you do tricks to get yours out I’d love to know

ytrevino1977

I’m not new to this so I can handle it here and there. But we blow out and do everything in the same room.. I try everything to avoid hair splinters but it’s been soooo bad last few months. I have splinters everywhere! I mean EVERYWHERE. My face, chest, legs, feet, my boobs dude.. please help. And tips? There is just so many.

@ytrevino1977 I use a bee keepers hat (the netted ones) for when I do big desheds. It keeps the hair out of my eyes and makes it easier to breathe when I'm blowing out the coat.

As for hair splinters I layer my clothes. Sports bra because it covers more skin, t-shirt and long sleeve smock. For pants I use hair/ water resistant pants, no form fitting clothes. The farther away the fabric is from your skin the better.

@ytrevino1977 I use PRID, a drawing salve to get them out of my skin. It’s a lifesaver. I also use Zyrtec allergy wipes that pick up tiny particles. I wipe myself down after I shave a dog

@ytrevino1977 Keep skin covered, wear stuff that's resistant to the hair. I always have a grooming jacket on during hair cuts. Ryan's pet supplies has an amazing furresist line of clothing that's amazing, no splinters get by and blown hair just doesn't stick. I wear denim jeans or shorts and tennis shoes rather than sandals no matter how much I want to, it's not worth the hair splinters in my feet!

@ytrevino1977 I've noticed that my clothes with more spandex get more hair stuck in it, making them poke me and causing itchiness. The hair on ones with more cotton lay more flat, so the hairs don't poke as much.