FAQ Pin Post On My Page?

gifford26

Could I get some opinions on my FAQ list on my dog grooming page on Facebook? I have the post pinned and would like some feedback if I'm missing anything or need to change anything. TIA

FAQ's [Frequently Asked Questions]

Q: Can I stay and watch my dog be groomed?

A: Your pup loves you so much, so much so they'll wiggle and be so excited you're there. Unfortunately, this will make the grooming process difficult as we do not want to injure your dog with sharp equipment.

Q: How long does a grooming appointment take and how much will it be?

A: This varies based on quite a few factors. Age, weight, temperament, skin and coat condition, and size.

Q: What's your cancellation policy?

A: We require a 24hr notice if you need to cancel/reschedule an appointment so we can try to fill that cancelled slot.

Q: Do you offer boarding?

A: No, we do not offer boarding. Since this is a home based business, we require dogs to be dropped off and picked up on time.

Q: Do you muzzle?

A: Yes if absolutely necessary for the safety of your dog and the groomer.

Q: Do you demat?

A: We only do light dematting. If dematting exceeds 10 minutes, your dog will have to be shaved for the comfort and safety of your dog.

Q: Do you have medicated or hypo-allergenic shampoos?

A: Yes, and your dog will not be perfumed after the groom is finished to prevent any further skin irritation.

Q: What age is the best time to bring my puppy in?

A: We reccomend you come in after they've had all three rounds of their vaccinations to help get them used to the grooming process to make the process easier, safer, and less stressful for both your pup and your groomer. Please understand we cannot groom your dog if all three rounds of vaccinations have not yet been given due to the safety of your dog and others.

Q: How often should I bring my dog in?

A: This varies upon coat length and skin condition. Normally, you can keep your dog on a 6-8 week schedule with proper brushing and combing at home.

Q: Will my dog be in a crate?

A: Yes, however, we will do our best to limit crate time by giving you a heads up before the groom is finished.

Q: How often should I get my dogs nails trimmed?

A: Every two weeks.

Q: Do you offer discounts?

A: No, we do not offer discounts.

Q: Do you offer refunds?

A: We do not offer refunds, however, if you're unhappy with the groom and want something changed, please take your dog back to the salon within 72hrs and we can try to fix any issues you have with the groom.