Family from out of town is bringing their dog and my dog got attacked by the same breed they have. What should I do?

slickk77

A little background about my dog. I adopted my dog “E” (not her actually name lol) about 1 year ago from the shelter and she is very traumatized from her past. The employee told me they found her on the streets and that she is very sweet. I sat with her in the waiting room and she immediately rested her head on my shoulder.. that’s the moment I knew she was mine. Since bringing her home I’ve noticed she has anxiety, trust issues and doesn’t like men. She’s okay with women and kids, but will still bark at new faces. She loves my younger brothers! My boyfriend has been the only male she’s opened up to the most and quickest. She now goes up to my mom begging for belly rubs! She did not like my dad or older brother at first because for one they both did not like her. They said she was “too big” and I should return her. I’m sure that hurt E a lot and why she would growl and keep her distance from them.
A couple months later my older brother brought a puppy home. E tolerates her little cousin, but since she has a soul of a grandma, they rough play for 30 minutes and she doesn’t want anything else to do with him. Plus he still has puppy energy haha.
I don’t take her out to public places because I am a home body and the places I go to do not allow dogs. So yes, it is my fault that I did not expose her to other people. When people come over she’s all bark but no bite and runs away when they approach her.
A couple months ago I took her to go visit my best friend for the first time and E did great with her. We wanted to take E out on a walk when her dad’s full grown female Belgium Malnois came around the car and attacked E. After my best friend’s dad got his dog, E ran to the porch to go inside, SHAKING. She was shaking for a long time. Her personality changed a little after that attack.
Now, my family is coming to visit and bringing their male Belgium Malnois. I don’t know what to do. Do I keep her away from their dog? How do I introduce them to each other? Help!