Do you notice any faults?

@teecee Unless a dog is in a stacked position it is impossible to fairly judge structure. Anything other than a perfect stack can throw off a dog and make things that are actually correct look like a serious fault and vice versa

@teecee A proper stack means the dog needs to be viewed directly from the side and not at a 3/4 angle. Sorry.

All that can be said from the picture is that she has flat feet and looks like she toes out. She also appears to be quite obese. No commentary can be made of her front or rear assemblies without being photographed at the proper angle, which is the most important areas for structural evaluation. Her neck looks likes it’s a fine length.

Weight pull is a high intensity sport and requires near perfect conformation to do safely. Too often does weight pull result in serious injury to the dogs because they aren’t built properly. You might not want to show conformation but you’ll still need a dog built properly to do weight pull

this is the type of picture needed for a structural evaluation. the dog is viewed perfectly from the side and in a correct stack

@teecee Female is out of standard, female Rotties should not exceed 110lb per breed clubs. That alone is a mild red flag (a pink flag?) depending on if 120 is her "baseline" weight, pregnant weight, etc. If it's her baseline weight, it indicates the owner's lack of knowledge on breed standard. It's not a condemning factor on its own, but it tells you that you need to ensure the owner is complying with breed recommendations.

Make sure parents have all genetic health testing and joint evaluations as recommended by the breed club.

@lupacexi Im looking for a certain type of dog and this fits the bill, the only issue is that this lady got her dog from great breeder but she didn't preform health testing or genetic testing, Im new to this breeding thing but If I take a pup from this female and do all the testing and the pup is an accomplished weight pulling dog would that be enough to be a responsible breeder? Btw the dogs are ukc registered and have pedigree.

@teecee Honestly, I would not recommend it for a few reasons. Genetic health testing the puppy for future breeding is a good start, but buying a dog without tested parents is a huge risk (What if the dog develops hip dysplasia at age 1 because the parents had hip issues, unknown because of a lack of testing? Are you willing to lose the entire cost of the dog in addition to her future vet bills, or will you breed the dog to break even and produce more unhealthy puppies?). It's just too much of a risk in my opinion, in addition to financially rewarding unethical breeders of a breed with certain known genetic health problems. That's just my opinion, knowing that there are much better Rottie breeders out there where you could get a puppy.

This guide was written by a boarded reproductive veterinarian about reputable breeding. It's aimed at puppy-buyers, but it includes information on what makes a reputable breeder. It might provide some insight on traits that make a breeder reputable (both while you consider purchasing this dog from a backyard breeder and in your future breeding endeavors).

ETA: It looks like you've been jumping back and forth quite a bit between Rotties and Corsos. I would definitely decide quite firmly between the breeds and conduct LOTS of research before considering breeding - let alone purchasing a dog to breed with. One of my mentors told me the best rule of thumb is, "if you can't tell me the key points of your breed's conformational standards from memory, you are not ready to be producing within that breed". I like that rule quite a bit, lol.

Back