Carpet cleaner for repeat pees

trm16

I have a Senior pup who has to be on medication that makes him drink and pee A LOT. But, he also seems to just mark his territory whenever he feels like it.

Bought a bissell crosswave and HART small cleaning machine-I’m wondering if there’s any cleaner that a.) removes pet odor to deter marking b.) smells good, and c.) cleans and removes stains?

Any advice?

@trm16 Have you thought of using a belly band on him so he can't pee on furniture? I had a dog that I used it with. Replacing disposable depends pads was much easier although less environmentally friendly.

@trm16 Skout’s Honor.

I was given a free bottle of the Pet Stain and Odor version by my pet store. It’s amazing. They have is one specifically for urine, but I haven’t tried it. The Pet Stain one in my experience gets out everything, so I wouldn’t even think the urine one would be necessary.

But also look into belly bands.

@trm16 My dog is not the brightest. His understanding of potty training is that he peed where he can smell pee. Resolve pet cleaner helps me take the stain out and I never have repeat accidents

Back