Brit Premium by Nature Junior S

lordsberg

COMPLETE CHICKEN FORMULA FOR JUNIOR DOGS (1-12 MONTH) OF SMALL BREEDS (1-10KG). ALSO SUIT ABLE FOR PREGNANT & NURSING BITCHES.

COMPOSITION: chicken 55 % (dehydrated 30%, deboned 25 %), chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), oats, wheat, salmon oil (2%), com, apples dried, hydrolyzed chicken liver, brewer's yeast, collagen, crustacean shells (a source of glucosamine, 260 mg/kg), cartilage (a source of chondroitin, 180 mg/kg), herbs & fruit (cloves, citrus, rosemary, curcuma, 150 mg/kg), mannan-oligosaccharides (150 mg/kg), fructo-oligosaccharides (100 mg/kg), Mojave yucca (100 mg/kg), chamomile dried (90 mg/kg), green-lipped mussels (a source of glycosaminoglycans, 60 mg/kg), blueberries dried (60 mg/kg).

ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: crude protein 32.0 %, fat content 20.0 %, moisture 10.0 %6, crude ash 6.8%, crude fibre 2.0%, calcium 1.5%, phosphorus 1.1%, omega-3 0.3%, omega-6 2.7 %. Contains EU approved antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil (1b306), ascorbyl palmitate (1b304) & rosemary extract.

NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER 1 KG: vitamin A (3a672a) 20 000 IU, vitamin D3 (E671) 1 200 IU, vitamin E (a-tocopherol) (3a700) 500 mg, biotin (3a880) 0,6 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 600 mg, zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate (3b606) 90 mg. ferrous chelate of amino acids hydrate (E1) 80 mg, manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate (ES) 35 mg, potassium iodine (3b201) 0.65 mg, cupric chelate of amino acids hydrate (E4) 15 mg, organic form of Selenium produced by Saccaromyces cer evisiae CNCM I-3060 (selenised yeast inactivated) (3b8.10) 0.2 mg.

METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 4050 kcal/kg

FEEDING GUIDE: May be served dry or moistened with lukewarm water. In case of junior dogs-recommended daily food make shown in a feeding table should be divided into 2-3 equal portions during the day. When serving Brit Premium for first e use smaller amounts and mix it with previous food and gradually increasing the portion of Brit Premium. Always make Your dog has plenty of fresh waterr. Best use before the date shown on the package. Keep in a dry and cool place, avoid light Reseal after opening.

Hello , i wonder if this dog food makes a pass at WSAVA's guidelines. I really want to check it for my self but i can't seem to find the right way to do it.

@lordsberg I don’t think you’ll get any answer here. I asked yesterday I think about Brit Salmon and Potato, but didn’t get any answer. Also looked all o er Reddit and there’s not much about it here.

This is from their site in case it helps: Brit production is certified according to the ISO 9001 and HACCP quality standards.

I think you can go to their site and maybe ask what other certifications they have. If you have any other information, I’d be interested.

Back