Border collie running buddy in AZ - lows in mid 80's

I recently got a border collie puppy who i plan to take me on runs with me in the mornings, low Temps can get into the mid to upper 80's during summer. Some additional temperature info: Summer Weather in Phoenix Arizona, United States. Daily high temperatures are around 103°F, rarely falling below 91°F or exceeding 112°F. The highest daily average high temperature is 107°F on July 5. Daily low temperatures increase by 8°F, from 74°F to 82°F, rarely falling below 67°F or exceeding 90°F.
I would never take her out at high Temps, plan on running around dawn during summer with her once she is bigger and stronger. My question is if she wears a cooling vest would these low Temps cause any overheating concerns if we were to run a 10k? We also live next to a nature preserve which is where we'll usually run, and in the desert there are patches of cold air, which should hopefully mediate any issues, but if anyone has any additional general guidance ti avoid overheating on trails, I would appreciate it.

@jerrythemaverick This is a good article. https://www.thepuppymag.com/border-collies-running-guide/

I have two borders in Florida. They can only handle about 2 miles at 9pm. I also play fetch with them in the morning before it gets really hot. Borders are a high energy breed but they require breaks and recover time even though they’ll never want them. It’ll be up to you to make sure they don’t get overworked. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask!

@jerrythemaverick First just be mindful of how old your puppy is and how long they can safely exercise. Their growth and bones can be permanently damaged by too much exercise early in their development before they are mature - at around 12 fo 18 months depending on the breed. Then you can start doing runs and hikes.