Bone shaped kibble in Canada?

adriw7878

This is probably a weird question, but I'm wondering if anyone knows what dry dog food brands have bone shaped kibble? I got pet rats just under a month ago and the breeder told me she was going to send along her recipe of the food mix. Conveniently she hasn't replied to any messages since I got the rats and she had money in her hand. She did sell me a small bag some of the mix and there were bone shaped kibble included.

I saw that kibble n bits have some bone shaped pieces but the pictures don't look very similar to what was in the mix.

I'm assuming it's cheap, not very healthy dog food because that stuff is actually pretty decent for rats. In case anyone is worried, it will not be their base diet, they eat Oxbow, the dog kibble will be as a treat since it seems to be their favourite from the mix.

I'm in Canada if that helps. Thanks in advance!

@adriw7878 My rats loved to eat dog food and I gave them as treats and it's actually recommended to give to rats because they need protein too, I worked in a pet store so I got high quality samples of dog food or cat food and they last a long time and im Sure you can do the same, unfortunately I don't live in Canada so I can help with the kibble but maybe you have a photo you can share maybe that would help ?

Back