Barking Heads Puppy Days Food (U.K.)

rab1

Switching our puppy over to Barking Heads from Wainwrights, which she doesn’t seem overly keen on. After a lot of research, it seems to be one of the better kibble/wet food combos that I can find. Has anyone else tried it or had any experience with it? Did your pup like it?

@rab1 My puppy absolutely loves it. It is a bit expensive though which is a little annoying.

He was previously on something from Sainsburys which he completely stopped eating because I guess he hated the taste. Its funny because it was the only time he's been snobby about food, he'll eat absolutely any other trash.

But he loves Barking Heads so much we had to get him a slow feeder so he wouldn't give himself hiccups after eating.

@agapeunity Excellent, thanks. Yeah it’s definitely expensive but I guess I don’t mind if she’ll like it and it’ll be better for her than the stuff she’s currently eating and doesn’t like that much. Do you mix any of the wet food in with the dry stuff?

@rab1 I dont mix any wet food in but that's just a preference thing. I dont particularly like having wet food about and prefer to save real meat for high value training

@flashnkitties Yeah, our puppy came home from Dogs Trust just a couple of weeks ago and that’s the food she was on there so we just kept going with it, but she’s not that keen. Transitioning over to Barking Heads now.

Back