B.A.T. 2.0 vs Control Unleashed

exoaria

I am interested in reading one of these two books and wondering what experience others have had following either of these programs. My dog listens really well inside but not so well put in public and I want to work on a plan to address this. Thank you!

@exoaria BAT is great but relies on prearranged set-ups. I find CU has more tools if it's just you and your dog working together. But make sure you get book 3, as well as book 1. Book 2 also if you have a puppy. Gonna spend more money and time reading, but overall it's more applicable to a person's day to day life.

@exoaria Another vote for CU! Full transparency: I am a ccui, therefore I am biased towards it. But I agree with another commenter that CU has more versatility in day to day life than BAT. That being said, they're both fantastic. BAT 2.0 has some really great diagrams and the leash skills are well worth gaining (check out grisha's website for some awesome resources). Leslie also runs a Facebook page for fans of cu, great place to pick the brains of some ccui's and Leslie herself.

Either way you go, it's going to be a good choice!

Back