Anyone Seen This Pup?

rebs

Idk...maybe you guys can find her? Or have seen her?​

I know this is weird but, I bought 2 Heeler/Schnauzer mixes back in June of 2016 from a lady on Craigslist...she was giving away a mistaken litter and I wanted a puppy so bad as a kid (15)..so I asked my mother to drive me out to Conroe Texas (I'm in Houston), to pick up not 1, but 2 Heeler mixes... One was a Blue Heeler (Ace), the other was his sister, a Red Heeler (Lola).

We live in Cypress Houston, 77070 and we had to re-home my Red Heeler at 8 months. My family was not ready for an energetic dog and I was 15.. irresponsible and stupid. We kept the boy, Ace but Lola was given up.

She was Spayed and had all of her shots. She was given up at this location: 13311 Hargrave Rd, Houston, TX 77070....it was some random building where Thrive Pets (I only say it was Thrive Pets because my mom got this woman's business card) was hosting a re-home/adopt event. I was at the even from 10am to 1pm.

My pup Lola was given up without my say. It was my parent's decision. We had young ones in the house and I pleaded.. but my mom told me she can't watch a baby and 2 puppies each day...so we gave up Lola on December 10th of 2016.

I've been trying to do multiple searches of my pup, the owners of the event said they owned a farm, and if no one adopted her by the end of the event, they'd take her to work on their farm, atleast that's what my mom told me. I've contacted Thrive through Instagram, I've tried contacting that lady through her Instagram..it's like they have me on mute. I've searched on Google for my pups photo only to find similar looking dogs that aren't her at all.

I know this is weird here ..but if you all can recc any other threads to post this in...I'd love to meet up with Lola again, I don't care if she doesn't remember me, I want to see her again. Maybe you guys can help me find her? I practically take care of my dog now. I buy him food, take him on walks, give him all of the love out of 6 members of the family...and I'm taking him with me when I start to live on my own, I want Lola to be living it up right now, so..maybe posting here is useless, but I'm trying other options.

TL;DR: I re-homed my Red Heeler, Schnauzer mix at 8 months on December 10th of 2016. I had no say in it. I want to see if we all can find her. I live in Cypress Houston and she has to be somewhere right? Help me find her? Thanks!

@rebs “New card.” I try to act casual about it but I’m smiling proudly. “What do you think?”

“Whoa,” McDermott says, lifting it up, fingering the card, genuinely impressed. “Very nice. Take a look.” He hands it to Van Patten.

“Picked them up from the printer’s yesterday,” I mention.

“Cool coloring,” Van Patten says, studying the card closely.

“That’s bone,” I point out. “And the lettering is something called Silian Rail.”

[sup]Bot. Ask me who I can see. |[/sup] [sup]Opt out[/sup]