Advice on dog food and nutrition

albertagirl

Need opinion or advice on switching my pup's food.
Currently, I'm giving my 5 year's old Corgi a Hill's Science Diet - Perfect weight.
The situation is that the brand shortage in Thailand (where I live) is huge. And almost impossible to find.

And I found this brand called "Prowild", locally produced in Thailand for export. What's interesting is that it's half the price of Hill's and seems to have good nutrition based on their guaranteed analysis (they also claimed for gluten free and none by products). I also try going through their ingredients and compare them with AAFCO, which seems to match well.

What I'm not sure about is if there is anything else I should worry about if I were to switch to this brand? The price difference actually worries me, sorry of feel like I'm getting the lower quality stuff for my boy (which I don't want to.)

Any opinions are welcome and thank you!
The guaranteed analysis bellows:

Ingredients

Lamb meal, rice, tuna oil (source of omega 3 EPA/DHA), sunflower oil (source of omega 6), palm oil (source of omega 9), dried chicory root, yeast cell wall extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharide and beta-glucan), dicalcium phosphate, lecithin, taurine, choline chloride, methionine, lysine, yacca schidigera extract, potassium chloride, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, preserved with mixed tocopherols, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin K3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), nicotinic acid (vitamin B3), folic acid, biotin (vitamin B7), iron sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, selenium.

No chicken/poutry by-product meals
No corn, wheat or soy
No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
No salt (control the level of sodium to prevent kidney failure 0.2%)

Guarantee Analysis

Crude Protein Min. 26.0%
Crude Fat Min. 14.0%
Crude Fiber Max. 4.5%
Moisture Max. 8.5%
Calcium Min. 1.2%
Phosphorus Min. 0.9%
Vitamin E Min. 350 IU/kg
Omaga 6 Fatty Acids Min. 3.5%
Omaga 3 Fatty Acids Min. 0.4%
Taurine Min. 0.2%
Glucosamine 500 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg/kg

@albertagirl My childhood dog ate nothing but supermarket dog food: that cabana-looking stuff, canned food (Pal, Chum), Good-o, Bonio and Luv dog biscuits. She lived to 13. Never needed the vet, only for vax booster.

Back