ACD FTWin or just different kind of win?

gingerjeremy

My last dog, a border colli lab /borador was the sweetest most cuddly ever. I loved her. I named a f#$#ng business after her nickname, she's buried in my backyard with a 75lb gravestone I cast MYSELF. Loved that dog. But she rode in the car like an ass. Center console, leaning in me, like a jerk

My 5 year old ACD, while training, jumped out of a moving vehicle. Scary. The past year I've given her no car rides.

Took her after the heat died down from 100 degrees. Just a few blocks away to the convenience store and back. Residential streets. Lots of people and animals.

Did this twice in two days. She was an absolute princess. Front seat only. Head out window as is expected. Also was calm, collectwd, and task oriented. Such a good dog. This was a treat for her and she loved every second of it. Way better than my last dog (in the car).

Kudos ACD. More car rides to come.

@gingerjeremy I would highly recommend buckling your dog in the car. It will help prevent any future incidents and help with any possible ejections in case of a car accident. The buckle still allows pups to put their head out the window and enjoy the ride. Glad you're able to enjoy more adventures together!

Back