9 month Female ACD

homohabilis117

My partner and I got Miss Pickles in the beginning of February and I have just been doing the most research I possibly can but with so many mixed reviews I really want some peer discussion. I will take any recommendations you would like to give! Training, gear, food, treats anything you wanna share about I would love to see! Thank you so much in advance and here is the baby!
To add: We have noticed her to have a pretty decent prey drive and she is kinda rude to our 10 year old cat. Both things that have been easily managed.

@homohabilis117 Have found positive reinforcement is the only way to go with Healers. Be prepared for them to game the system. Our last puppy realized that she would get a treat when she would get off the couch when told to. So she would purposely jump up look at you then jump down and wait for a treat. To smart for their on good. Like a bitey toddler.

@john123456789 we have noticed this about going potty currently! she will ring the bells and then go out and just sit or lay down in the grass until I say let’s go then she’s like oh now time for my treat lol