9.5 year old doodle acting strange. wont go up the stairs very often and stares at the wall

gracefortoday

my 9.5 year old golden doodle is acting strange. she comes up the stairs bursts my door open and then just walks back down the stairs. Every time i come down stairs she will get up immediately and will come for a couple pets and then just walk away and lay by the front door. Even when I'm downstairs watching TV or making food or what ever shes at the front door. When you look at her at the front door she is either sleeping or looking at the wall. She has also lost interest in going for car rides which is nuts since she goes everywhere with me and we go to the dog park every day for an hour or more. She has also lost interest in playing with toys.. When i go fishing, ice fishing, trips to the store(Key left in car to provide cooling or heating), work twice a week, over to friends house shes up and ready to go. Whats weird is she will come to the door of the garage and just stand there and she wont come with me.

She has had issues with incontinence for the last 6 months and Ive been giving her pills prescribed by the vet to curb her peeing without her knowing shes peeing. She has had two urine samples / physicals in the last 6 months and a blood test to rule anything out like diabetes or kidney issues or what ever else they test.

My dog has ran with my buddies dog every weekend for 9 years and he recently past 3 weeks ago. i don't know if some how she knows? She has also been to my buddies house the last three weekends and acted normal so idk if some how now shes depressed?

I truthfully just don't know why she is acting this way. My dog is my best friend to be honest and shes acting nothing like Ive ever seen.

I'm just truthfully not sure whats happening. This has been happening since last Friday.