4 month y/o sausage dog not getting along with my 9 week sausage dog both female

soniat

Ok so two days ago my family bought a sausage dog that was 9 weeks old to help keep my other dog of 4 months company when we first introduced them they where like normal dogs and both were scared then when we fell asleep the smaller dog went to get some food and the oldest sorta bullied her into staying back and even jumping on her which is way to ruff so now the eldest just steals food even when she knows that its not hers and constantly annoys and bullies her also she can’t eat or sleep anywhere else bc of her anxiety and toilet training also is there a way i can stop her from screaming at night without sleeping with her obviously they need attention but I’m also worried about poo thank you (btw for anyone asking i keep her in my bedroom for 30 minutes then 30 in bathroom and repeat)

@soniat You shouldn't get two dogs with that little age cap. You shoulld make sure that both dogs get to eat in peace. It's your job to observe the playibg and separate the dogs whenever it seems that dogs get too hyper and they don't play nice.