18 month old puppy still has accidents

lancezz1985

I know most puppies can hold their bladder for the amount they are in months (I.e. a 6 month old puppy can hold it for around 6 hours). Ours tops out at 2 hours and if you change it at all, he will literally pee himself. I know his previous owners (we’ve had him almost a year) had him in a belly band for around 4 months (4–7.5 months of age). Is there any chance that even though we’ve had him so long that the consequences of the belly band is still residual? He’s 18 months now and usually can hold longer in his crate (makes it through the night with no problems), but if he’s out, good luck. The vet ran every test they could think of just to make sure.
Bonus - he did go 30 days without an accident and then went all over his crate at the 2.5 hour mark today.

@hjt That dog loves to drink water lol and that doesn’t help anything 😂 usually, he’ll drink nothing for several hours and then gulp down a whole bunch of

@lancezz1985 How is his behavior otherwise? Does he stress easily? Any reactiveness? Anything to note diffirences between the 30 daus compared to the day he had an accident?